Job title: Business Development Intern
Department: Business Development
Job-type: Full time
We are seeking a Business Development Intern to join our team in Palo Alto!
We have experienced high growth in our programs in the last five years, and are preparing for scaling our program offerings and customer base within the U.S. and internationally. The Intern will be responsible for supporting the Business Development department at the AnitaB.org and its annual programs and events.
- Research projects for the Business Development team
- Work on professional development projects with Account Managers
- Support work revolving around The Grace Hopper Celebration and Community Events
- Data entry in NetSuite
- Data clean-up
- Note taking during meetings
Minimum Qualifications, Education, and Experience
- Current college student
- Proficient in Microsoft products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Demonstrate excellence in communication (both written and verbal)
- Must be self-driven with the ability to work effectively in a team-oriented environment
- Professional, versatile, and collaborative with a committed work ethic
- Dedication and passion for learning and communicating AnitaB.org’s mission and vision
- Ideal but not required: familiarity with CRMs
Qualified candidates should email a cover letter and a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and indicate “Business Development Intern” in the subject line.
AnitaB.org envisions a future where the people who imagine and build technology mirror the people and societies that use it. To achieve that vision we connect, inspire, and guide women in computing and organizations that view technology innovation as a strategic imperative. As a mission-driven nonprofit, we seek to expand communications about the underrepresentation of women in technical roles, the importance of increasing diversity in tech, and promoting solutions to these issues.