The Business Development Operations Manager will provide tactical day-to-day support. This person will update all AnitaB.org metrics pertaining to Business Development on a monthly and quarterly basis. The Operations Manager will work to develop, implement, and maintain the Business Development analytics program including any associated dashboards, and will collaborate with the AnitaB.org IT department to implement and execute improved sales reports, processes, and tools for the Business Development team.
- Assist the Vice President of Business Development with revenue forecasting and tracking of revenue, along with Business Development Executive goals.
- Generate reports to show the weekly, monthly, quarterly, and yearly revenue for all AnitaB.org products/programs/events, and individual giving.
- Contribute to the refinement of systems and processes to help automate and streamline reporting to event sponsors and provide content for the sponsor portal.
- Serve as an active participant and representative to the NetSuite team.
- Support the Business Development team by assisting with new and innovative technologies including new software programs designed to increase sales performance and tracking.
Knowledge, Skills, and Characteristics
- Professionalism in team and external stakeholder interactions and communications, including honesty, integrity, respect, and non-discrimination in keeping with an organization with a mission to promote women’s diversity, equity, and inclusion in society and the workplace.
- Demonstrated commitment and success promoting diversity, equity, and inclusion, including leading and collaborating with diverse teams.
- Demonstrated excellence in communication (both written and verbal), diplomatic savvy and relationship management.
- Dedication and passion for learning and communicating AnitaB.org’s mission and vision.
- Ability to adapt quickly to changing priorities while managing timelines, multiple tasks, and deadlines effectively.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite, including Microsoft Sharepoint.
- Advanced to Expert level skills with Excel; Tableau or other analysis/financial modeling tools experience helpful.
- Proficient with Project Management tools.
Minimum Qualifications, Education, and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree required; advanced degree a plus.
- Minimum five years of relevant experience with a proven track record in business operations, project management, or data analysis
- Hands-on experience utilizing an ERP system, NetSuite experience preferred.
Interested applicants should email their resume and cover letter to JoannGa@AnitaB.org and indicate “Business Development Operations Manager” in the subject line.
AnitaB.org envisions a future where the people who imagine and build technology mirror the people and societies that use it. To achieve that vision, we connect, inspire, and guide women in computing and organizations that view technology innovation as a strategic imperative. As a mission-driven nonprofit, we seek to expand communications about the underrepresentation of women in technical roles, the importance of increasing diversity in tech, and promoting solutions to these issues.
AnitaB.org is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ancestry, religion (including religious dress and grooming standards), sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), gender (including a person’s gender identity, gender expression, and gender-related appearance and behavior), age, national origin, sexual orientation, medical condition, marital status (including domestic partnership status), physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, protected medical and family care leave, Civil Air Patrol status, military and veteran status, or other legally protected characteristics. We also prohibit harassment of any individual on any of the characteristics listed above. Our non-discrimination policy applies to all aspects of employment.