Job Title: Director DEI, Partner Programs
Department: Partner Engagement and Success Team
Reports To: VP, Partner Engagement and Success
Date effective: January 2019
The Director of Partner Engagement and Success – DEI is responsible for the creation and implementation of DEI programs advising Partners on DEI engagement and internal D&I change, management, and movement on DEI with a set of Partners, and managing the data on impact in our internal platforms. The Director reports to the VP of Partner Programs- Partner Engagement and Success.
Essential job functions include but are not limited to:
- Design and implement DEI initiatives/expectations based on research and best practices.
- Develop and implement a Partner success strategy to achieve maximum Partner engagement in all of AnitaB.org product families and beyond.
- Develop a Partner engagement scorecard/Partner engagement measurement (with consultant).
- Manage the maturity engagement for a set of Partners up to 25 to ensure committed and regular communication/relationship management/engagement.
- Design and implement set of Partner analytics to measure impact.
- Implement long-term impact models based on current research.
- Develop and implement a robust Partner Onboarding Process that includes key AnitaB.org staff from other AnitaB.org groups.
- Conduct Partner engagement/evaluation/feedback meetings.
- Set up, conduct and manage quarterly Partner Relationship meetings with Business Development team.
- Conduct internal Partner engagement/evaluation/feedback meetings.
- Develop a Partner Communications Plan/Schedule that includes key AnitaB.org staff from other AnitaB.org groups
- Work with OT on integrating Top Companies data and reports into Maturity Model.
- Assist in reviewing, modifying and enhancing the AnitaB.org Industry Partner Benefits as it relates to the maturity model.
- Contribute to the refinement of systems and processes to help automate AnitaB.org industry Partners.
- Implement Partner analytics as developed.
- Understand and promote all AnitaB.org product families to AnitaB.org partners.
- Participate in org transformation Partner work as it relates to new products.
- Other tasks as identified by VP of Partner Programs.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Good written and oral communication skills.
- Effective use of social media.
- Responsive use of emails.
- Understanding of basic data analytics for Partners.
Minimum Qualifications, Education, and Experience
The qualifications below are the knowledge, skills, and abilities required to perform this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Must have two to three (2-3) years’ experience working with Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion programs.
- Must have two to four (2-4) years successful experience in Client Services/Partner Relations or B2C/B2B and prior sales process experience.
- Two (2) years past experience working with Executive Level Team members.
- Ability to work independently and manage a set of Partners towards DEI goals.
- Highly motivated, self-driven, result-oriented, strategic, logical, and methodical thinker.
- Must be able to inspire confidence and trust, and must be flexible and adaptable.
- Ability to work within a team and be a team player.
- Capacity to work in a fast-paced environment and to be a self-starter.
- Ability to travel to local Partners and some overnight stay required on occasion.
- The ability to research, understand data, and apply for outcomes.
- More than proficient knowledge of NetSuite, SharePoint, and MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook) or similar.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, sales/marketing, or an equivalent combination of education and experience preferred.
Interested applicants should email their resume and cover letter to MichelleW@AnitaB.org and indicate “Director DEI, Partner Programs” in the subject line.
AnitaB.org envisions a future where the people who imagine and build technology mirror the people and societies that use it. To achieve that vision we connect, inspire, and guide women in computing and organizations that view technology innovation as a strategic imperative. As a mission-driven nonprofit, we seek to expand communications about the underrepresentation of women in technical roles, the importance of increasing diversity in tech, and promoting solutions to these issues.