The Director of the Partner Program is responsible for managing a set of our year-round Partners, measuring their work and progress towards goals; their mission to promoting diversity, equity, and inclusion at their organizations; and their engagement internally and with AnitaB.org.
Essential job functions include but are not limited to:
- Responsible for creating content, working with Partners on input, setting up speakers, and setting up logistics for the two annual in-person Partner Meetings.
- Develop and implement a Partner success strategy to achieve maximum Partner engagement in all of AnitaB.org product families.
- Manage the maturity of the engagement for a set of Partners.
- Design and implement set of Partner analytics to measure impact.
- Evaluate Partner Portal usage and enhancements.
- Implement long-term impact models based on current research.
- Develop and implement a robust Partner onboarding process that includes key AnitaB.org staff from other AnitaB.org groups.
- Conduct Partner evaluations including engagement/feedback meetings.
- Develop a Partner communications plan/schedule that includes key AnitaB.org staff from other AnitaB.org groups.
- Assist in reviewing, modifying, enhancing, and creating the AnitaB.org Industry Partner Benefits as it relates to the maturity model.
- Work cross functionally in creating products, initiatives, and services for Partners.
- Research and refine content and best practices for Partner meetings, calls, collateral, and conversations with Partners.
- Contribute to the refinement of systems and processes to help automate AnitaB.org industry Partners.
- Manage quarterly Partner maturity model and board seat report.
- Implement Partner analytics as developed.
- Understand and promote all AnitaB.org product families to AnitaB.org Partners.
- Other tasks as identified by Vice President of Partner Programs.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
We expect professionalism in team and external stakeholder interactions and communications, including honesty, integrity, respect, and non-discrimination in keeping with an organization with a mission to promote women’s diversity, equity, and inclusion in society and the workplace.
- Demonstrated commitment and success promoting diversity, equity, and inclusion, including leading and collaborating with diverse teams.
- Outstanding written and oral communication skills.
- Effective use of social media.
- Responsive use of emails.
- Understanding of basic data analytics for Partners.
Minimum Qualifications, Education, and Experience
The qualifications below are the knowledge, skills, and abilities required to perform this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Must have more than eight (8+) years of successful experience in Client Services/Partner Relations or B2C/B2B and prior sales process experience.
- Must have an educational background or experience working with diversity, equity, and inclusion programs.
- Two (2) years past experience working with executive level team members.
- Ability to work independently and manage a set of Partners towards accountability.
- Highly motivated, self-driven, result-oriented, strategic, logical, and methodical thinker.
- Must be able to inspire confidence and trust, and must be flexible and adaptable.
- Ability to work within a team and be a team player.
- Capacity to work in a fast-paced environment and to be a self-starter.
- Ability to travel to local Partners and some overnight stay required on occasion.
- The ability to research, understand data, and apply for outcomes.
- More than proficient knowledge of NetSuite, SharePoint, and MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook) or similar.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, sales/marketing, or an equivalent combination of education and experience preferred.
Interested applicants should email their resume and cover letter to JoannGa@AnitaB.org and indicate “Director, Partner Program” in the subject line.
AnitaB.org envisions a future where the people who imagine and build technology mirror the people and societies that use it. To achieve that vision, we connect, inspire, and guide women in computing and organizations that view technology innovation as a strategic imperative. As a mission-driven nonprofit, we seek to expand communications about the underrepresentation of women in technical roles, the importance of increasing diversity in tech, and promoting solutions to these issues.
AnitaB.org is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ancestry, religion (including religious dress and grooming standards), sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), gender (including a person’s gender identity, gender expression, and gender-related appearance and behavior), age, national origin, sexual orientation, medical condition, marital status (including domestic partnership status), physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, protected medical and family care leave, Civil Air Patrol status, military and veteran status, or other legally protected characteristics. We also prohibit harassment of any individual on any of the characteristics listed above. Our non-discrimination policy applies to all aspects of employment.