- Leverage social and email engagement channels to improve and increase our organizational reach and impact.
- Help support offline campaigns with digital strategy, and convert participants to engaged members of our online community.
- Implement the AnitaB.org digital newsletter strategy, which comprises targeted, direct-to-consumer outreach to several key audiences.
- Support social media outreach across AnitaB.org channels, including drafting posts, managing conversations, social tagging, and supporting online and offline campaigns.
- Manage and maintain the Marketing CRM.
- Report on key engagement metrics and provide ideas for improvement.
- Measure against key performance indicators for a variety of engagement campaigns.
- Provide some off-hours monitoring and responding to our social platforms.
Minimum Qualifications, Education, and Experience
- Strong written communication skills
- BA in Communications, Marketing, or related field, MA a plus
- Experience with a CRM, email marketing platforms, and social platforms required
- Experience with a CMS a plus
- Former experience with a mission-based organization a plus
- Self-starter, can work under pressure without supervision
- Experience with collaboration tools a plus
Interested applicants should email their resume and cover letter to Employment@AnitaB.org and indicate “Engagement Coordinator” in the subject line.
AnitaB.org envisions a future where the people who imagine and build technology mirror the people and societies that use it. To achieve that vision, we connect, inspire, and guide women in computing and organizations that view technology innovation as a strategic imperative. As a mission-driven nonprofit, we seek to expand communications about the underrepresentation of women in technical roles, the importance of increasing diversity in tech, and promoting solutions to these issues.