AnitaB.org is looking for a talented Manager of Web & Analytics to join our team. This person would be responsible for product management of our websites, including recommending functional and backend improvements, and working with marketing and program teams to establish scope and priorities of website projects and regular releases based on AnitaB.org priorities. In addition, this person would provide analytics reporting and analysis for all digital properties, including website, mobile apps and social channels to help drive campaign decisions to support our programs.
The Manager of Web & Analytics will report to the Senior Director of Marketing Communications & PR, and will work closely with AnitaB.org program managers to meet mission, marketing, brand, and business objectives; the internal IT department on business and technology objectives; and external development agencies to deliver on these objectives.
AnitaB.org is committed to building a team rich with cultural, social, and intellectual diversity. Candidates who can contribute to that goal are encouraged to apply, and to identify their strengths and experiences in this area.
You don’t mind rolling up your sleeves to operate at any level as necessary. You can develop an analytics report that tells a clear, definitive story; build trust and understanding with business partners; listen and understand before taking action; work collaboratively; and have great writing, editing and presentation skills.
Key responsibilities include the following:
- Product management of digital platforms, including feature roadmap, functional improvements and release schedule
- Establish scope and priorities of mobile app, website projects and regular releases based on AnitaB.org priorities by working with marketing and program teams
- Test and improve website performance and usability
- Plan, support, and manage web feature roadmap
- Work with stakeholders to prioritize business and technical requirements
- Handle campaign implementation and tracking
- Optimize execution of website and social media outreach through analytics tracking
- Plan, execute, and deliver web projects according to deadlines and within budget
- Collaborate well with individuals and teams with somewhat different skill sets and knowledge to get to the best solution for our audiences
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
We are looking for someone with the following experience and skills:
- At least 3-5 years experience using data and analytics to inform decisions around web project and product management
- BA/BS in Marketing, Business, Computer Science, or a web design/development-related field, though self-taught individuals who have the appropriate experience and skills are welcome to apply as well
- Proficient in Google Analytics (or similar web analytics tool) and other SEM tools and platforms; ability to build dashboards for marketing department
- Experience with social monitoring, brand sentiment, mobile app, and website performance tools
- Strong presentation skills and ability to articulate project concepts and rationale to internal and external stakeholders using data
- Excellent communicator and creative thinker
- Team player with excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to prioritize and manage work, adhering to project timelines in a fast-paced environment
Local candidates only (San Francisco Bay Area).
Qualified candidates should email a resume and cover letter to email@example.com and indicate Manager, Web & Analytics in the subject line.
AnitaB.org envisions a future where the people who imagine and build technology mirror the people and societies that use it. To achieve that vision we connect, inspire, and guide women in computing and organizations that view technology innovation as a strategic imperative. As a mission-driven nonprofit, we seek to expand communications about the underrepresentation of women in technical roles, the importance of increasing diversity in tech, and promoting solutions to these issues.