We are seeking a Senior Developer highly proficient in requirements analysis, design, development, documentation, and implementation of web-based software applications including dynamic web content systems and services. Must have advanced knowledge in the following areas:
- SharePoint technologies and site administration
- O365, Azure, Visual Studio, GitHub
- Work closely with Business Managers to understand project delivery requirements.
- Architect, document, develop, configure, test, implement, and maintain SharePoint solutions, .NET applications, and UI features.
- Analyze technologies, technical processes and / or functions, document findings, identify areas for improvement, and create specifications and implement.
- If needed, develop, maintain, or change custom SharePoint API/web-service based solutions to automate specific processes.
- Design, develop, and maintain .NET applications.
- Assist in end user training.
- Assist and mentor junior staff to ensure project deliverables and time lines are met.
- Stay current with Microsoft technologies to guide senior leadership and clients in choosing right technical solutions.
Minimum Qualifications (or Demonstrate Similar Transferrable Skills)
- A minimum of five years of full lifecycle SharePoint Portal Server and Windows SharePoint Services architecture, implementation, upgrade, migration, and deployment experience including creating custom web parts in SharePoint
- A minimum of three years of .NET development experience
- Waterfall delivery methodology
- Proven track record of leading development projects within the required scope and deadline
- Must have a strong programming background authoring well written, well documented, modular, and clean code
- Must be able to brainstorm with others, thrive in a collaborative team environment, multi task, and quickly adapt to change
- Excellent presentation and communication skills (to both technical and non-technical audiences, written and verbal)
- Excellent troubleshooting and debugging skills
Desired Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Microsoft Certified Technology Specialist (MCTS): .NET Framework, Web Applications
- Microsoft Certified Solutions Developer (MCSD)
- Backend server skills
- AWS, SQL, C#, Visual Basic, F#, C++ .NET, jQuery, XML
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear.
- Routine and occasional travel requires driving and sitting in a vehicle for moderate periods of time.
- Walking or standing within office area is routinely required; bending, kneeling, and stretching may be required for the operation of equipment.
- The employee is occasionally required to climb or balance and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl.
- The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 10 pounds, occasionally push or move up to 25 pounds.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close and far vision, color vision.
Job duties are performed in an office and home office using standard office equipment such as a computer, printer, scanner, and telephone. The noise level in the work environment is usually low to moderate.
Interested applicants should email their resume and cover letter to Employment@AnitaB.org and indicate “Senior Developer (SharePoint/.NET)” in the subject line.
AnitaB.org envisions a future where the people who imagine and build technology mirror the people and societies that use it. To achieve that vision, we connect, inspire, and guide women in computing and organizations that view technology innovation as a strategic imperative. As a mission-driven nonprofit, we seek to expand communications about the underrepresentation of women in technical roles, the importance of increasing diversity in tech, and promoting solutions to these issues.