Job Title: Senior Program Manager/Program Manager, Partner Programs
Department: Partner Programs
Reports To: VP Partner Programs
Date effective: July 2018
The Senior Manager/Manager of Partner Engagement and Success — Maturity Model Partner Success and Engagement department is responsible for managing our Industry Partner Maturity Model and success of engagement among partners and reporting of that. You will report to the VP of Partner Programs, Partner Engagement and Success.
Essential job functions include but are not limited to:
- Develop and implement a partner success strategy to achieve maximum partner engagement in all of AnitaB.org product families.
- Develop a partner engagement scorecard/partner engagement measurement (with consultant).
- Design, develop, implement, and maintain a 2017-2018 AnitaB.org Industry Partner Maturity Model for implementation for top 10 partners in 2017, extending to 20 Partners in 2018 with cross-functional team members including Organization Transformation.
- Manage the maturity engagement for a set of partners.
- Design and implement set of partner analytics to measure impact.
- Evaluate Partner Portal Usage and enhancements.
- Implement long-term impact models based on current research.
- Develop and implement a robust Partner Onboarding Process that includes key AnitaB.org staff from other AnitaB.org groups.
- Conduct Partner Evaluations including engagement/feedback meetings.
- Develop a Partner Communications Plan/Schedule that includes key AnitaB.org staff from other AnitaB.org groups.
- Ensure that at least 80% of AnitaB.org partners submit their data for Top Companies.
- Assist in reviewing, modifying and enhancing the AnitaB.org Industry Partner Benefits as it relates to the maturity model.
- Contribute to the refinement of systems and processes to help automate AnitaB.org industry partners
- Manage quarterly partner maturity model and board seat report.
- Implement partner analytics as developed.
- Understand and Promote all AnitaB.org product families to AnitaB.org partners.
- Participate in org transformation partner work as it relates to new products.
- Other tasks as identified by VP of Partner Programs.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Good written and oral communication skills
- Effective use of social media
- Responsive use of emails
- Understanding of basic data analytics for partners
Minimum Qualifications, Education, and Experience
The qualifications below are the knowledge, skills, and abilities required to perform this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Bachelor’s Degree in business administration or related field
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform essential functions of the job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear.
- Routine and occasional travel requires driving and sitting in a vehicle for moderate periods of time.
- Walking or standing within office area is routinely required; bending, kneeling, and stretching may be required for the operation of equipment.
- The employee is occasionally required to climb or balance and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl.
- The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 10 pounds, occasionally push or move up to 25 pounds.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close and far vision, color vision.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodation may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Job duties are performed in an office and home office using standard office equipment such as a computer, printer, scanner, and telephone.
- The noise level in the work environment is usually low to moderate.
Interested applicants should email their resume and cover letter to MichelleW@AnitaB.org and indicate “Program Manager, Partner Programs” in the subject line.
AnitaB.org envisions a future where the people who imagine and build technology mirror the people and societies that use it. To achieve that vision we connect, inspire, and guide women in computing and organizations that view technology innovation as a strategic imperative. As a mission-driven nonprofit, we seek to expand communications about the underrepresentation of women in technical roles, the importance of increasing diversity in tech, and promoting solutions to these issues.