Job Title: Director/Sr. Program Manager, Partner Programs
Department: Partner Engagement and Success Team
Reports To: VP, Partner Engagement and Success
Date effective: July 2018
The Director/Senior Program Manager of Partner Engagement and Success department is responsible for managing a set of our year-round Partners on their work and progress towards goals on their mission and engagement on Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion at their organizations, and the measurement of their engagement internally and with AnitaB.org. You will report to the Vice President of the Partner Engagement and Success Program.
Essential job functions include but are not limited to:
- Design, develop, implement, and maintain Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion plans with cross-functional AnitaB.org team members for your set of Partners.
- Develop and implement a partner success strategy to achieve maximum partner engagement in all of AnitaB.org product families.
- Manage the maturity of the engagement for a set of partners.
- Design and implement set of partner analytics to measure impact.
- Evaluate Partner Portal usage and enhancements.
- Implement long-term impact models based on current research.
- Develop and implement a robust Partner onboarding process that includes key AnitaB.org staff from other AnitaB.org groups.
- Conduct Partner evaluations including engagement/feedback meetings.
- Develop a Partner communications plan/schedule that includes key AnitaB.org staff from other AnitaB.org groups.
- Assist in reviewing, modifying, enhancing and creating the AnitaB.org Industry Partner Benefits as it relates to the maturity model.
- Work cross functionally in creating products, initiatives and services for Partners.
- Research and refine content and best practices for partner meetings, calls, collateral and conversations with Partners.
- Contribute to the refinement of systems and processes to help automate AnitaB.org industry partners
- Manage quarterly partner maturity model and board seat report.
- Implement partner analytics as developed.
- Understand and Promote all AnitaB.org product families to AnitaB.org partners.
- Other tasks as identified by Vice President of Partner Programs.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
The candidate must show professionalism when interacting and communicating with their team and external stakeholders. They must demonstrate honesty, integrity, respect, and nondiscrimination in keeping with an organization with a mission to promote women’s diversity, equity and inclusion in society and the workplace.
- Demonstrates commitment and success promoting diversity, equity, and inclusion, including leading and collaborating with diverse teams.
- Outstanding written and oral communication skills.
- Effective use of social media.
- Responsive use of emails.
- Understanding of basic data analytics for partners.
Minimum Qualifications, Education, and Experience
The qualifications below are the knowledge, skills, and abilities required to perform this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Must have three to five (3-5) years successful experience in Client Services/Partner Relations or B2C/B2B and prior sales process experience.
- Must have an educational background or experience working with Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion programs.
- Two (2) years past experience working with Executive Level Team members.
- Ability to work independently and manage a set of Partners towards accountability.
- Highly motivated, self-driven, result-oriented, strategic, logical, and methodical thinker.
- Must be able to inspire confidence and trust, and must be flexible and adaptable.
- Ability to work within a team and be a team player.
- Capacity to work in a fast-paced environment and to be a self-starter.
- Ability to travel to local Partners and some overnight stay required on occasion.
- The ability to research, understand data, and apply for outcomes.
- More than proficient knowledge of NetSuite, SharePoint, and MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook) or similar.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, sales/marketing, or an equivalent combination of education and experience preferred.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform essential functions of the job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear.
- Routine and occasional travel requires driving and sitting in a vehicle for moderate periods of time.
- Walking or standing within office area is routinely required; bending, kneeling, and stretching may be required for the operation of equipment.
- The employee is occasionally required to climb or balance and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl.
- The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 10 pounds, occasionally push or move up to 25 pounds.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close and far vision, color vision.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodation may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Job duties are performed in an office and home office using standard office equipment such as a computer, printer, scanner, and telephone.
- The noise level in the work environment is usually low to moderate.
Interested applicants should email their resume and cover letter to MichelleW@AnitaB.org and indicate “Director/Program Manager, Partner Engagement and Success” in the subject line.
AnitaB.org envisions a future where the people who imagine and build technology mirror the people and societies that use it. To achieve that vision we connect, inspire, and guide women in computing and organizations that view technology innovation as a strategic imperative. As a mission-driven nonprofit, we seek to expand communications about the underrepresentation of women in technical roles, the importance of increasing diversity in tech, and promoting solutions to these issues.