Job Title: Specialist, Partner Programs
Department: Partner Engagement and Success
Reports To: Senior Director, Partner Programs
Date Effective: May 17, 2018
The Specialist, Partner Programs is responsible for providing support to the Partner Engagement and Success business group, including the Vice President and Program Managers.
Essential job functions include but are not limited to:
- Manage and administrate partner portal.
- Coordinate quarterly Partner Calls/Webinars.
- Assist in planning and logistics for in-person Partner Meetings (GHC and external).
- Update and maintain opportunities within the CRM (NetSuite).
- Conduct partner on-boarding on a rolling basis.
- Coordinate, update and produce Partner reports on a regular basis
- Implementation of partner analytics.
- Collating data for Partner Assessment tool.
- Coordinate with BD to ensure partner data integrity in NetSuite.
- Manage satisfaction data of partner events and maintain long term trend analysis.
- Assisting with Tableau input and system management.
- Assisting in Data Management for the Partner Team.
- Administrate Partner Programs SharePoint site and functionality.
- Contribute to the refinement of systems and processes to help automate the event sponsors and partners tracking and registration; assist with receivables and billing issues with our partners and sponsors.
- Assist with Partner debriefs and interviews.
- Perform assigned duties in the design of a partner dashboard.
- Help maintain/grow current relationships with customers for all AnitaB.org programs and partner programs
- Promote all AnitaB.org product families to AnitaB.org partners.
- Participate in org transformation partner work as it relates to new products.
- Problem solve, handle customer requests and issues, and ensure customers are knowledgeable about upcoming AnitaB.org dates and programs.
- Provide customer support to AnitaB.org Partner Success Program and AnitaB.org partners when escalated by business development
- Perform other tasks as assigned by Vice President and Program Managers.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Responsive use of emails
- The ability to work well independently and manage time well
- Demonstrated excellence in communication (both written and verbal), diplomatic savvy, and relationship management
- Self-driven, with the ability to work effectively in a team-oriented environment
- Professional, versatile, and collaborative with a committed work ethic
- Dedication and passion for learning and communicating AnitaB.org’s mission and vision
- The ability to adapt quickly to changing priorities while managing timelines, multiple tasks, and deadlines effectively
- Understanding of basic report building and data analytics for partner programs
- Highly proficient in SharePoint, NetSuite and Excel or similar systems
- Proficient in Tableau or similar program
Minimum Qualifications, Education, and Experience
The qualifications below are the knowledge, skills, and abilities required to perform this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration or related field
- 1+ years applicable experience
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform essential functions of the job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear.
- Routine and occasional travel requires driving and sitting in a vehicle for moderate periods of time.
- Walking or standing within office area is routinely required; bending, kneeling, and stretching may be required for the operation of equipment.
- The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 10 pounds, occasionally push or move up to 25 pounds.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close and far vision, color vision.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodation may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Job duties are performed in an office and home office using standard office equipment such as a computer, printer, scanner, and telephone.
- The noise level in the work environment is usually low to moderate.
- Must be able to provide a safe workspace on remote days.
Interested applicants should email their resume and cover letter to MichelleW@AnitaB.org and indicate “Specialist, Partner Programs” in the subject line.
AnitaB.org envisions a future where the people who imagine and build technology mirror the people and societies that use it. To achieve that vision we connect, inspire, and guide women in computing and organizations that view technology innovation as a strategic imperative. As a mission-driven nonprofit, we seek to expand communications about the underrepresentation of women in technical roles, the importance of increasing diversity in tech, and promoting solutions to these issues.