Student of Vision
The submission deadline was Thursday, May 25, 8:00 p.m. Eastern Time.
Opportunities for Award Recipient
- The recipient is honored at Grace Hopper Celebration and invited to the Abie Award Ceremony on the Mainstage at GHC.
- The award winner will also have a few speaking engagements throughout GHC on their work and accomplishments.
- Trip to GHC (Includes lodging, GHC registration, and a stipend for travel and expenses during the event)
- Additionally, recipients will receive $15,000.
Nominees have a unique vision of how technology can solve important problems and thus inspire more women and non-binary people in technology. Nominees are evaluated based on the following:
- Potential & Impact of Technology: How well does the nominee’s vision showcase the potential of technology? What would be the ideal impact of their vision in 5 years and how does the nominee plan to get there?
- Creativity of Vision: How does the nominee’s vision inspire and teach women and non-binary people in technology? How have they created a solution where none existed before?
- Impact on the Community of Women and Non-binary Technologists: How does the nominee’s vision impact the community of women and non-binary people?
- To ensure your form is successfully saved, please make sure you have all the information before continuing: Review the Student of Vision Form Questions.