This is a checklist to help you make decisions about your program design. Once you have answers to all of these questions/items you are ready to execute your event. We recommend having all of these in place 12 – 16 weeks prior to your event.
- Who are the main participants you would like to have participate in the event? (i.e. Students, Mid-Career Women, Executives, etc.)
- Where do you want to have the event? Will you look for a donated venue or pay?
- Based on the number of participants design how many projects and what type of project you want to have?
- Will you charge a fee to attend the event?
- Will you have event sponsors?