You will be given administrative access to the registration tool: Regonline. Your registration process and the set up of the tool will change depending on how your Program Planning Committee has chosen to organize your event. AnitaB.org will provide training and support to the volunteer managing the tool.
- Consider with the committee is your event:
- What is the deadline?
- Is it free or nominal fee?
- The public registration page for your event will be located in the New York Events section of the AnitaB.org website. We encourage you to include links to this page in all you outreach activities. To set up your page complete the Event Webpage Request Form.
- Encourage people to register for the event in advance. Learn more about Outreach.
- You will be provided with access to the attendee names and email addresses. Please note that the information is for use in communications regarding AnitaB.org events ONLY. You may not use the contact information of attendees for any other purposes.
- On the day of your event you will set up a registration desk at the entrance of the room and have a volunteer available to:
- Check in participants who have RSVPed
- Register people on the spot if you can accommodate
- Give out name badge and if necessary, security clearance
- Direct the attendees to where they can go/seat
- Answer questions they may have.