Take Your Membership to the Next Level – Join an AnitaB.org Committee
Show your commitment to supporting equity and inclusion in tech. By joining an AnitaB.org Committee, you will:
- Connect with like-minded members and help shape the future of tech.
- Develop your leadership and facilitation skills.
- Help us at AnitaB.org better realize our critical mission.
Note: You must have a current AnitaB.org Membership to serve on a committee. Please join
our AnitaB.org Membership Program before applying to serve on a committee.
We are presently accepting applications for six inaugural committees. View the full descriptions below, and check out the tentative committee schedule here.
Please note that these committees are not affiliated with Grace Hopper Celebration committees or the Systers committees.
Join your AnitaB.org Membership colleagues who have chosen to advance their networks and
careers while enhancing our programs and services. Make an investment in your profession and
How to Apply
- Review our Eligibility & Expectations page as well as our Tentative Inaugural Committee Schedule of Events.
- Go to our Committee Interest Form.
- Select the committee(s) that interest you. Please select no more than three (3) from the list.
- Make sure to submit your application before August 15, 5 p.m. PT, as appointing authorities begin making appointment decisions immediately after the deadline.