This is a checklist to help you make decisions about your program design. Once you have answers to all of these questions/items you are ready to execute your event. We recommend having all of these in place 12-8 weeks prior to your event.
- Who is the main audience you would like to have attend the event? (i.e. Students, Mid-Career Women, Executives, etc.)
- What is the target number of attendees?
- What time do you want to have the event?
- Where do you want to have the event? Will you look for a donated venue or pay?
- What type of panel or speaker do you want to have, if any?
- What type of structured networking do you want to have, if any?
- Will you charge a fee to attend the event?
- Will you have event sponsors?