- The goal of the poster session is to provide an opportunity for an informal discussion of ones research with attendees
- Its an excellent way to convey ideas and results not yet developed in to full paper.
- You can submit works that’s already been accepted at other conference venues.
- It is possible to create a competition for scholarships to attend the GHC US or GHC India conferences. ($$ = Good sponsorship opportunity)
- Use the CFP process to solicit submissions on any topic (not necessarily your track topics)