Preparation for Review
- Get familiar with the submission Tool Linklings (Tutorial will be provided)
- Setup a kickoff meeting in 2-4 weeks before to welcome your team and take them through the Linklings tool, process and expectations. Provide tips on what a good review should look like, adopt a mentoring tone. Remember someone on the other side will read the comments and needs clarity on why submission was Accepted/Rejected
- Remember that the attendees expect the highest quality of content.
- Have a strategy based on your teams skill set as to how you want to break up the reviews. Do you want to so it by topic or submission type?
- Once Call for Participation closes 3 months prior to GHC, co-chairs setup a working meeting to decide how you want to divide up the reviews and who is assigned what.