Tips on staffing your committee
- Co-Chairs should be from Industry and Academia
- It is preferred for program and track Co-chairs to have had a leadership roles in GHC US/GHC India or other conferences.
- Balance between Industry, Academia, Labs, Entrepreneurs.
- No 2 people from the same company/organization.
- Please consider recruiting a diverse team comprising of technologists across gender, ages, ethnicity, nationalities and companies /academic institutions.
- Regarding the number of people on the committee, it depends on the number of submissions we get. Each submission should be reviewed by 3 people. And we want each person to get a good amount of submissions to review so they can make an informed decision on what to pick (*). We suggest 10 – 15 on your team
- Co-chairs count themselves as reviewers too.
- Share SOW with potential volunteers. It should have the following components:
- Job Description
- Key Objectives/Deliverables
- Timeline and Time Commitment
- Do committee members receive free registration?
- Create Statement of Work for each committee/sub committee chairs