Top Company Instructions
Top Companies for Women Technologists is a national program from AnitaB.org that recognizes companies committed to building workplaces where women technologists can thrive. Top Companies is the only program that provides a consistent benchmark of the technical workforce across a wide range of industries.
Top Companies uses a rigorous methodology to analyze data from participating organizations and produce insights across three key areas: representation, workplace experiences, and programs and policies. In 2019, 76 organizations participated in Top Companies, representing more than 572,000 technologists across industry verticals including hardware and software, business services, consulting, financial services, insurance, media, research, and retail.
Completing your Submission
- AnitaB.org Corporate Partners receive Top Companies as a benefit of their Partnership. Non-Partners should purchase Top Companies 2020 through the E-Commerce site.
- Begin preparing your company’s submission by completing Steps 1-7 in the Top Companies Data Template using these instructions as an additional guide.
- Once you have entered all submission data in the template, enter your data in the Top Companies Portal between April 6, 2020, and May 29, 2020. (Non-Partners will receive access code and instructions to log into the Portal within two business days of purchase and AnitaB.org Partners will be emailed their code & instructions on March 30, 2020.)
- Review your submission data with your executive sponsor.
- Finalize and submit your submission by May 29, 2020.