Fostering authentic engagement and community between academic and corporate minds in support of women and non-binary technologists.
AnitaB.org offers FREE Academic Partnerships to institutions wanting to support women and non-binary technologists.
Objective of Academic Partnership Program
Create new relationships and/or enhance existing relationships between Academic institutions and Corporate Partners to build more inclusive pathways into tech for women and non-binary people.
Benefits of Academic Partnership
- Grace Hopper Celebration – Participation in the Grace Hopper Celebration 2023 (GHC 23)
- Partner Meeting – Participation in Academic & Corporate Partner Meetings
- Dedicated AnitaB.org Staff – Access to and guidance from your dedicated AnitaB.org Customer Success Manager throughout the year
- AnitaB.org Memberships – Access to the AnitaB.org Membership Platform for selected students and staff
- Brand Promo – Branding opportunities on the AnitaB.org website, the GHC 23 credit reel, and/or other platforms or mediums to thank participating Partners for their continued support and engagement
- AnitaB.org Job Postings – Opportunity to promote open positions to our community of technical women on the AnitaB.org Job Board
- IDEA HUB DEI Toolkit – Access to the IDEA Hub, a repository of DEIB resources curated by DEI specialist
Requirements of Academic Partners
- Attendance at Academic Partner Meetings
- Activation of complimentary AnitaB.org Memberships
- Term: Calendar year 2023
- Completion of feedback surveys about Academic Partnership Program
How to Become an Academic Partner
Contact us BusinessDevelopment@Anitab.org