Partner with AnitaB.org on our mission to increase the representation of women technologists at all levels. Partners receive exclusive benefits and opportunities to engage with AnitaB.org throughout the year.
Partner Collaboration Cadence
- Partners meet three times per year to receive the latest research findings, best practice information and guidance from AnitaB.org and peer companies
- Teams from partner organizations develop and make progress on Call to Action plans for change
Technical Executive Forum
- Technical Executive Forum’s focus is to equip senior-level technology leaders to drive action and results for women in technical roles
- We limit the capacity of this invitation-only all day executive session for partners to keep the forum intimate and allow for in-depth peer-to-peer discussion
- In 2017, 180 executives from 67 organizations met at the Grace Hopper Celebration in Orlando, the majority with roles as CEO, COO, CTO, CIO, and EVP/SVP.
Top Companies for Women Technologists
- Partner companies receive an application fee waiver, and we encourage them to submit the gender diversity data of their technical workforce
- AnitaB.org compares quantitative measures against industry standards and peer benchmarks
- AnitaB.org provides a customized analysis report so partners can hone their strategies to grow the number of women technologists at their organizations
Grace Hopper Celebration
- Partners receive exclusive sponsorship level opportunities at the Grace Hopper Celebration
- Partners receive enterprise registration package discounts for their employees to attend the world’s largest conference for women in computing
- Engage with AnitaB.org and build your network across the entire industry
- Partners meet via the Partner Council, private receptions, and at partner meetings to share strategies that work
- Partners have opportunities to work more closely with the Systers community, our Local Community, and the AnitaB.org team
- The partner ecosystem receives our most frequent reference
- Partners are listed on AnitaB.org websites, in press releases, and on annual reports. Partners also have the opportunity to submit a Partner Spotlight story for our homepage.
- Partners are recognized as companies with a year-round commitment to women in technology