Partner with AnitaB.org on our mission to increase the representation of women technologists at all levels. Partners receive exclusive benefits and opportunities to engage with AnitaB.org throughout the year.
- Partners meet four times per year to receive the latest research findings, best practice information and guidance from AnitaB.org and peer companies
- Teams from partner organizations develop and make progress on Call to Action plans for change
- Partners can submit DEI assets with their branding to the AnitaB IDEAHub
- Partners may submit a 60-90 second Partner video speaking to our aligned missions, what you value, and your approach to DEI. The video will be housed in our Membership platform and incorporated in marketing materials shared with our larger community.
Technical Executive Forum
- Technical Executive Forum’s focus is to equip senior-level technology leaders to drive action and results for women in technical roles
- We limit the capacity of this invitation-only executive session for partners to keep the forum intimate and allow for in-depth peer-to-peer discussion. the TEF occurs virtually four times per year.
Top Companies for Women Technologists
- Partner companies receive an application fee waiver, and we encourage them to submit the gender diversity data of their technical workforce
- AnitaB.org compares quantitative measures against industry standards and peer benchmarks
- AnitaB.org provides a customized analysis report so partners can hone their strategies to grow the number of women technologists at their organizations
Connection with the Community
- Engage with AnitaB.org and build your network across the entire industry
- Partners have opportunities to work more closely with the Systers community, our Local Community, and the AnitaB.org team
- Partners receive job postings to add to the Career Center
- AnitaB will promote a Partner Thought Leadership Event hosted by the Partner Organization
- Partners receive a package of premium membership based on their level
- The partner ecosystem receives our most frequent reference
- Partners are listed on AnitaB.org websites, in press releases, and on annual reports. Partners also have the opportunity to submit a Partner Spotlight story for our homepage.
- Partners are recognized as companies with a year-round commitment to women in technology
Grace Hopper Celebration
- Early Access to purchase GHC Sponsorship packages and Marketing Opportunities.
- Two tickets to an in-person Partner reception at GHC
Pioneer Partner receive additional benefits and opportunities.
Pioneering partners can submit videos highlighting DEI best practices to be shared with the AnitaB community.
Pioneering Partners will receive the opportunity to receive feedback on up to 20 CFPs in time to make revisions and resubmit their CFP before final the final review and decision period.
Pioneering Partners provide a virtual bronze sponsorship for an Academic Partner.
Pioneering Partners will receive increased brand visibility by having their logo displayed during our Elevating Conversations webinar series