We are excited to share the progress we are continuing to make and we were recently featured in these media outlets:
- CNBC: WSJ reporter Jacob Gallagher and Brenda Darden Wilkerson, CEO of AnitaB.org join “Closing Bell” to discuss dealing with racial injustices that exist in corporate culture.
- FastCompany: AnitaB.org study finds women in tech are facing a greater burden than ever before.
- Cheddar: The Future of the College Affordability Crisis in the Wake of the Pandemic with Brenda Darden Wilkerson.
- Forbes: COVID-19 Jeopardizes The Future For Students And Employers by Brenda Darden Wilkerson.
- Authority Magazine: Brenda D. Wilkerson of AnitaB.org on How We Plan To Rebuild In The Post-COVID-19 Economy.
Read more posts from the thread AnitaB.org Announces Kara Swisher As The First In An Incredible Line Up Of Technical Luminaries And Cultural Icons Speaking At This Year’s Virtual Grace Hopper Celebration