We are excited to share the progress we are continuing to make and we were recently featured in these media outlets:
- CNBC: WSJ reporter Jacob Gallagher and Brenda Darden Wilkerson, CEO of AnitaB.org join “Closing Bell” to discuss dealing with racial injustices that exist in corporate culture.
- FastCompany: AnitaB.org study finds women in tech are facing a greater burden than ever before.
- Cheddar: The Future of the College Affordability Crisis in the Wake of the Pandemic with Brenda Darden Wilkerson.
- Forbes: COVID-19 Jeopardizes The Future For Students And Employers by Brenda Darden Wilkerson.
- Authority Magazine: Brenda D. Wilkerson of AnitaB.org on How We Plan To Rebuild In The Post-COVID-19 Economy.
Read more posts from the thread The Gender Pay Gap: An IT Issue That Must Get Fixed